This is the Information Age.
We connect and do business through the internet at an ever increasing speed.
In addition to using the internet and other electronic channels to buy, sell, and trade, we are, more and more, sharing knowledge and best practices on a variety of important business topics.
Google the phrase, “what is leadership” and get 1.42 billion results. Try “how to lead” and it bumps up to 2.28 billion.
So where would someone new to the study of leadership look for the best stuff?
Well, I don’t know about “the best stuff.” But to help anyone navigate the digital leadership lane, I have compiled a list of 12 sites for leadership content that I visit frequently, along with their associated Twitter handles.
A Starter List on Leadership
- fastcompany.com: @FastCompany
- forbes.com: @Forbes
- inc.com: @Inc
- johnmaxwell.com/blog/: @JohnMaxwellCo
- kenblanchard.com: @LeaderChat
- leadchangegroup.com: @LeadChangeGroup
- leadershiptraction.com: @LeadershipHaiku
- mylinkage.com/blog/: @LinkageInc
- smartblogs.com/leadership: @SBLeaders
- talentculture.com/leadership/: @TalentCulture
- ted.com: @TED_TALKS
- tip.hbr.org: @ManagementTip
Got Leadership Info?
I know there are more sites out there. Leave a comment below to add your favorite sites and Twitter handles.
[images: unmultimedia.com, condenaststore.com]